Which name is best for girl Muslim?
Popular Muslim Girl Names
- Yasmin: Jasmine flower.
- Yusra: Ease, comfort, blessedness, prosperous.
- Zainab: Generous. Fragrant flower.
- Zara: High status, exalted, eastern splendor, princess.
- Zarah: Coming of dawn, form of Sarah, princess.
- Zeenat: Decoration, beauty.
- Ziya: Source of light or radiance.
- Zoya: Love, life, and desire.
What is the best name in Quran for girl?
Here is a collection of charming Quranic baby names you should definitely consider for your little one!
- Zeenah. ‘Zeenah’ has an Arabic origin, and it means ‘adornment’ or ‘a light to the world’.
What is the most beautiful girl name in Arabic?
Most Popular Arabic Baby Girl Names
- Tahira. An exotic Arabic name, it means ‘pure and chaste’.
- Zara. The name Zara in Arabic means ‘flower.
- Zoya. Zoya is a cute Arabic name for girls, which means ‘alive, loving, and caring’.
What name means daughter God?
Batya: Hebrew girl name meaning “daughter of God” Celestiel: French girl name meaning “heavenly” Celeste: French name meaning “heavenly”
What are the most popular female Muslim names?
What are some Muslim names for girls?
What are some common Muslim names?
Adel – Eternal
What are some Arabic names for girls?