How much does it cost to add LiveChat to website?
|Starter||$16per agent / month|
|Team||$33per agent / month|
|Business||$50per agent/ month|
|Enterprise||Customper agent / month|
Should I add LiveChat to my website?
If your business is interested in providing a great customer service experience and closing more sales, and you have someone that can monitor and respond to the messages you receive, we highly recommend adding a live chat box to your website.
How do live chats work on websites?
So, how does live chat work? It’s as simple as copy-pasting a few lines of code onto your website, running a chat client, and setting up your accounts and rules. From there, the functions of the software are available for you to set to your needs. And, your online visitors can start to chat with you in real time.
How do I get a LiveChat URL?
Get your chat page link To get your unique chat page link, log in to your LiveChat as an admin or owner and go to Settings > Channels > Chat page. Your chat page link is ready to use out of the box – there’s no need to install LiveChat on your site, so feel free to copy and share it with your customers.
How much does a LiveChat feature cost?
LiveChat has four plans: Starter, Team, Business, and Enterprise. The entry level plan is $16 per agent per month when you pay yearly and includes 60-day chat history and basic chat customization. Higher plans allow for agent groups and more advanced reporting. These start at $33 per agent and go up to $149.
How much should I charge for chatting?
The most common per minute rate for paid live chat ranges from $. 99 to $5.99 per minute. Alternatively, you can set your price as a flat rate instead, giving people a certain amount for your chat with them.
How do I add LiveChat to my WordPress site?
Get Set Up Quickly
- Log into your WordPress account and open your dashboard, then select Plugins on the left sidebar.
- In the “Add New” section, search “Pure Chat” with the search bar at the top right.
- Install and activate the plugin. Then find Pure Chat in the left sidebar and pick a widget to turn the chat on!
How do I create a live chat on WordPress?
What apps are like Addchat?
Top Apps Like Addchat for Android and iOS
- FriendsChat. FriendsChat app lets you log in to chat with new friends from around the globe using their Facebook profiles.
- Chat Hour: Meet New People.
- Monkey App.
Why to offer live chat on your website?
10% increase in average order value when customers engaged in live chat before making a purchase
Why do I have a live chat on my website?
Convenience. Live chat facilities are just that; they are live which is an excellent draw to customers who are in a rush or don’t have the time to call or
How to add a live chat to your website?
Sign in to Omnichannel Administration.
Should you integrate live chat to your website?
– Unlimited conversations – Unlimited contacts – Unlimited seats – Unlimited chatbots – Unlimited channels – Unlimited organizations – Dedicated account manager – Professional services