How do I access my Synology NAS web interface?
Manage your Synology NAS with DSM mobile
- Open your mobile web browser.
- In the address bar, enter the IP address of your NAS.
- Enter your DSM account name and password and tap Sign In.
How do I access my Synology Web Drive?
- Go to Control Panel > QuickConnect.
- Check the Enable QuickConnect box.
- If you do not have a Synology Account, click Log in to or register a Synology Account.
- Create your own QuickConnect ID in the QuickConnect ID field.
- If you do not see the QuickConnect DSM link, click Advanced and make sure DSM is enabled.
Can I access Synology from phone?
Now, you can access different services of your Synology NAS from your Android device depending on the Synology app you’re using. The first time you open any Synology app, it will ask you to type in the same server and login information (as the Synology Drive app). The login page of the DS file app.
How do I connect to Synology ds214?
1 Use the LAN cable to connect DiskStation to your switch/router/hub. 2 Connect the AC adapter to the power port of DiskStation. Connect one end of the AC power cord to the AC power adapter, and the other to the power outlet. 3 Press the power button to turn on your DiskStation.
How do I use Synology web Station?
Host a website using Web Station
- Go to Web Station > Web Service Portal. Select Default server and click Edit.
- Select your HTTP back-end server and PHP profile.
- Switch to the Script Language Settings > PHP. Select the default profile of your PHP and click Edit.
- Go to the Extensions tab.
How do I access Synology NAS in Chrome?
The easiest way to mount your Synology NAS on your Chromebook
- Step 1: Enable SMB3 on Synology. In your DiskStation’s web interface, go to Control Panel then File Services.
- Step 2: Check shared Synology folders.
- Step 3: Find your Synology’s local IP.
- Step 4: Time to mount on Chrome OS.
How do I securely access my Synology NAS from anywhere?
First up, you’ll have to install Tailscale on Android, and once that’s done, use the same identity provider you used with the NAS to log in to the service. After you log in, you’ll see your phone name along with a unique IP, and the other devices on your Tailscale network, including the NAS.
What is Synology Web assistant?
Details. Web Assistant and Synology Assistant1 are both tools that help users locate their Synology devices. This article explains some device statuses commonly found on both tools. Notes: Synology Assistant can be downloaded from Synology Download Center.
How do I map a Synology NAS in Windows 10?
- Click on This Computer.
- Click on your Synology NAS.
- Click on Map Drive.
- Enter your NAS credentials.
- Select the Shared folder to map as a drive.
- Select an available drive letter. Tip: Check the “Reconnect at login” box to have the drive automatically mounted at boot.
- Click on Finish.
How do I access NAS portal?
Accessing the NAS Using a Browser
- Verify that your computer is connected to the same network as the NAS.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Type the IP address of the NAS in the address bar. The QTS login screen appears.
- Specify your user name and password. The default user name and password is admin .
- Click Login.
Can you use Synology as web server?
Synology makes it really simple to host a website on your NAS enclosure running DSM 7.0. All you need to do is run Web Station and you’re good to go. Connect to your Synology NAS. Open Package Center.
Can you run a website off a NAS?
Can NAS (network-attached storage) hold up to the needs of a Web server? The simple answer is yes, there is no reason why NAS cannot be used to provide storage to a Web server. First VARs need to take into account the kind of traffic a Web server generates.
How do I access a network drive in Chrome?
Accessing the Local Network File Shares on Chromebook
- Launch Chrome OS Settings. Step 3) On the left pane, click on Advanced.
- Advanced Settings. Step 4) Click on Files and then Network file shares.
- Settings – Files.
- Settings – Files – Add File Share.
- Adding Network Shares.
- Network Drives.
- Launch Files.
- Install new service.
How do I access my Chrome OS from NAS?
To access your NAS files in Chromebook, click on FILE (file folder icon in blue circle) and you should see your Synology NAS device and files.
How to install DSM with Synology assistant?
If you prefer to install DSM from the included Installation disc, or have encountered difficulty using Web Assistant, you can also install with desktop utility, Synology Assistant , by referring to following section for Windows, Mac and Linux. For Windows 1 Insert the installation disc into your computer, and click Start
What is the operating system of my Synology product?
Powered by Synology Surveillance Station You can find the documents and files regarding the operating system, packages, desktop utilities and so on for your Synology product to enjoy the latest and versatile features. Please select the product category and the corresponding model you use. DSM is the operating system of DS213.
What is Synology’s license policy?
Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, Synology grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal license to install, run and use one copy of the Software on the Product solely in connection with your authorized use of the Product. Section 2. Documentation.
How do I Turn Off Synology DiskStation?
To turn off Synology DiskStation, press the power button and hold it until you hear a beep sound and the Power LED starts blinking. 7) Fan Back Panel The fan is built to exhaust waste heat out of Synology DiskStation.