What is the most popular wine in Argentina?
What Are the Top 10 Wines From Argentina?
- Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino 2015.
- Norton “Privada”
- Graffigna Reserve Pinot Grigio.
- Catena “Alta”
- Terrazas: “Reserva”
- Crotta (House)
- Luigi Bosca Gala 2.
- Pascual Toso: “Reserve”
What is a good red wine from Argentina?
10 award-winning Argentinian red wines to try
- Rutini, Single Vineyard Cabernet Franc 2016.
- Terrazas de los Andes, Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2018.
- Sur Andino, Altaluvia Cabernet Franc 2018.
- Asda, Extra Special Malbec 2019.
- Bodega Argento Estate, Reserva Organic Fairtrade Malbec 2018.
- Pascual Toso, Alta Syrah 2018.
Why is Argentinian Malbec good?
Malbec taste by region Same grape, two very different wines. A Malbec from Argentina tends to be plummy and fruit-forward, with a velvety soft texture. In France, Malbec tends to have more structure, firmer tannins, and an inky dark, brooding quality.
How do I choose a Malbec?
How To Choose A Good Malbec
- Origin – Ensure that the grapes used for the wine come from a single source and are pure Malbec.
- Region – There are a lot of great wines from a lot of regions.
- Colour – Malbec wine should be a deep dark red, with tones of violet.
- Alcohol content – Malbec will usually be around 14% alcohol.
What is the best Malbec wine?
How to find the best Malbec wine?
Raza Reserve Malbec 2015. A heady,concentrated blackcurrant and cherry aroma.
What foods to pair with a Malbec?
– Prime Rib. Let’s cover the obvious first. – Flank Steak. Malbec combines deep fruit tastes with spicy accents and a velvety texture. – Blue Cheeseburger. It takes a red with a strong sense of character to hold up to blue cheese. – Pulled Pork. Prepare this in a slow cooker. – Stuffed Peppers. – Any Kind of Potato. – Even More Ideas!
What is the best wine in Argentina?
Location: Uco Valley