What cartridge does HP 3545 use?
|Operating System||Windows, Linux, iOS|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Included Components||HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 e-All-in-One, HP 678 Black Ink Cartridge (~480 pages), HP 678 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~150 pages), Software CD, Setup Poster, power cord, 1.8-meter USB cable|
How do I connect my HP Deskjet 3545 printer to my phone?
Install HP Smart app to complete setup and support
- Install printer software and drivers.
- Create an HP account and register your printer.
- Connect your printer to Wi-Fi, load paper, and install cartridges.
How do I scan with HP Deskjet Advantage 3545?
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545
- Turning On The Hp Printer. Power on the printer. Connect Printer To The Computer.
- Setting Paper Type For Copies. Setting up types of paper for copying purpose. Removing Cartridges.
- Check Ink Levels From Display Panel. Check ink levels from printer’s control panel.
How do I reset my HP DeskJet 3545 ink?
If you can make a Copy from the control panel, please perform a Hard Reset:
- Unplug all cables and memory cards from the printer.
- Unplug the other end of the cord from the power source.
- If there is a power module on the power cord, disconnect one end and reconnect it.
How many pages can print 678 cartridge?
Enhance your purchase
Can printer be connected to mobile?
Start your mobile application, and then tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print from your mobile device wirelessly.
How do I reset my HP Deskjet 3545 ink?
Can I print with black ink?
When color ink is expended and black ink still remains, you can continue printing for a short time using only black ink. However, you should replace the expended ink cartridge(s) as soon as possible.