How do you express excitement in one word?
- hooray. interjection. mainly spoken a word that you shout to show that you are excited and happy about something.
- aah. interjection. used for showing that you are happy, satisfied, or surprised.
- excellent. adjective.
- lovely. adjective.
- happily. adverb.
- good for/on someone. phrase.
- hallelujah. interjection.
- good. adjective.
What makes a happy home?
Being able to feel relaxed and calm is essential for happiness at home, in fact 90% of those most satisfied with their home say their home always or often makes them feel relaxed. When looking at which spaces can offer us the chance to switch off, research found the living room and bedroom to be most important.
How do I find things to make me happy?
14 Things That Make You Happy And Enjoy Life More
- Start with a Good Dose of Gratitude.
- Make Sure You’re Giving Back.
- Laugh Every Day (It’s Better than Money)
- Foster Good Relationships with Family and Friends.
- Take Some Alone Time.
- Do What You Love.
- Volunteer Your Time.
- Get Enough Exercise.
How can I enjoy my day at home?
How to Enjoy a Day at Home
- Bake or cook…or both! If you’ve never tried baking or cooking, this might be an opportunity for you to try it out.
- Clean up. Take the chance while you’re sitting and not doing anything to tidy up your room.
- Re-decorate your room.
- Treat yourself.
- Read a book.
- Binge Watch your favorite show.
How do you express fun?
English phrases for having fun
- Fun or Funny? Be careful with the word “funny”. It means “amusing” or “strange”.
- Enjoy. An alternative to saying “fun” is “enjoy”. Remember, you need an object with the verb “enjoy”:
- I had… “I had a great time … ( at the party)”
- Other expressions. to party / party hard = to enjoy yourself.
- Describing the evening. You can …
How can I bring happiness to my house?
Here are a few simple things you can do every day to feel happier at home.
- Make your bed.
- Bring every room back to “ready”
- Display sentimental items around your home.
- Start a one-line-a-day gratitude journal.
- If you can’t get out of it, get into it.
- Before you get up each morning, set an intent for the day.
How do you express happy in words?
More Words for “Happy”
- Pleased — This word means between “happy” and “satisfied.”
- Cheerful — This is when someone is visibly happy.
- Exuberant — This is like cheerful — but even stronger.
- Euphoric — When you’re intensely happy.
- Merry — This is a little like cheerful.
- Overjoyed — This simply means “very happy.”