What wine region is Sebastopol in?
Sebastopol is located within both the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast viticultural areas, and is situated at the crossroads of Highway 116 (which leads to the north to the river and the redwoods at Guerneville) and Highway 12 (on the way west to Bodega Bay and the Sonoma Coast beaches).
What wineries are in the Russian River Valley?
- Alquimista Cellars Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Zinfandel.
- Ancient Oak Cellars.
- Bacigalupi Vineyards and Winery.
- Balletto Vineyards Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir.
- Benovia Winery Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Zinfandel.
- Bowman Cellars Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Zinfandel.
- Bricoleur Vineyards Pinot Noir, Chardonnay.
What is the Barlow in Sebastopol?
The Barlow is a 12-acre Bay Area outdoor market district in Sebastopol, California featuring local food, wine, beer, spirits and crafts made onsite by Sonoma County artisans. Stroll our industrial-chic, dog-friendly campus and savor the organic edible landscaping — a nod to the rich agricultural history of The Barlow.
Who Owns The Barlow in Sebastopol?
owner Barney Aldridge
Nine businesses recently filed suit against Barlow owner Barney Aldridge for negligence and breach of contract, alleging lack of response during flooding that some businesses say took them by surprise. Aldridge said he’s optimistic about the future of The Barlow as it moves forward.
What does Barlow mean?
: a sturdy inexpensive jackknife.
What wines is Healdsburg known for?
Wines Healdsburg Is Known For
- Healdsburg Cabernet Sauvignon. Cabernet sauvignon grapes are one of the winery world’s most petite grapes.
- Healdsburg Zinfandel.
- Healdsburg Pinot Noir.
- Healdsburg Chardonnay.
- Healdsburg Sauvignon Blanc.
Where are Barlows from?
The ancient roots of the Barlow family name are in the Anglo-Saxon culture. The name Barlow comes from when the family lived in either Lancashire, Derbyshire, or Yorkshire, where there were places named Barlow. In Yorkshire, Barlow is an area in the parish of Brayton in the West Riding.