What is SWOT how is it useful in computer?
Answer: SWOT Analysis is a simple but useful framework for analyzing your organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. It helps you to build on what you do well, to address what you’re lacking, to minimize risks, and to take the greatest possible advantage of chances for success.
What are examples of threats in a SWOT analysis?
Examples of threats for a personal SWOT analysis might include increased competition, lack of support, or language barriers. Threat examples for businesses could include economic downturns, increased taxes, or losing key staff.
What is SWOT and PEST as example of analytical tools?
SWOT & PEST analyses are two methods through which companies plan ahead by conducting research. PEST analysis refers to Political, Economical, Social, and Technological factors which influence the business environment. SWOT analysis refers to Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity and Threats.
What are the threats of a computer shop?
4 Computer Security Threats Every Small Business Needs To Be Aware Of
- The Modern Hacker. Every business security breach has one thing in common, a hacker with malicious intent.
- Keeping an Eye Out For Computer Viruses.
- Phishing Scams are Quite Common.
- Beware of Rootkits.
What are the opportunities in computer shop?
Business Opportunities in Computer Repair
- Independent consulting and advice.
- Hardware Support and Setup.
- Email and internet setup and assistance.
- Regular maintenance and cleaning.
- Software development and Custom Website.
- Troubleshooting and software setup.
What is the difference of SWOT analysis and PEST analysis?
To compare, PEST analysis will only examine external factors that could affect your business (although it will help you think specifically about different areas of interest), while SWOT analysis considers both internal and external factors.
What is the risk of computer?
Working at a computer can cause back, neck and shoulder pains, headache, eyestrain and overuse injuries of the arms and hands. You can help avoid computer-related injuries with proper furniture, better posture and good working habits.
What are the weaknesses of a computer shop?
- It’s not enough just to have the technical knowledge and skills.
- Marketing your business is always expensive.
- You will need to purchase and maintain your own tools and testing equipment.
- You may need to be a business license to perform repair services.