What is Avaya Voicemail Pro?
The Avaya IP Office Voicemail Pro is the most sophisticated voice mail and call flow application available on the Avaya IP500 phone system. It is enabled by upgrading to the Avaya IP Office Preferred Edition software. Depending on licence and user settings it can deal with 40 simultaneous calls plus a whole lot more.
What is Avaya IP endpoint license?
The IP Office IP500 Avaya IP Endpoint License provides one license for one (1) Avaya IP device on Release 10 and higher systems. IP Office IP500 Avaya IP Endpoint License Features: All IP phones (including DECT and Wi-Fi phones) require an IP Endpoint license.
How do I check my Voicemail on my office phone?
To check your voicemail from any phone in your office:
- Pick up the handset and dial “999”.
- Press “#”.
- You will be asked to enter your extension number, type in your extension number.
- You will then be asked for your voicemail PIN number.
- Follow the voice prompts to check or delete your voicemails.
How do I set up my office 365 voicemail?
Record Greetings o Click your Profile Picture, click Settings, and click Calls. o In the Voicemail section, click Configure voicemail. o To record a new voicemail greeting, click Record a greeting and follow the prompts to record your message.
How do you check voicemail on Mitel phone?
Dial a Mitel-owned phone number. When you hear the voicemail greeting, press *. At the next prompt, press #….Record the message and select one of the following options:
- To cancel the message recording, press *.
- To finish recording, press #.
- To review the message, press 1.
- To re-record the message, press 2.
How do I access my Voicemail on Avaya?
- Call your mailbox by pressing the Msg key or dial 78800.
- You will hear your greeting. Press * at any time.
- You will hear “To access your mailbox, press #” Press #.
- You will hear “Please enter your mailbox number”. Enter the 7-digit number of the mailbox you wish to check.
- You will hear “Please enter your password”.
How do you listen to Voicemail on Avaya phone?
- Call your Avaya Cloud Office Main Number, enter your extension number as soon as you hear the ring.
- Press the star key (*).
- Enter your voicemail PIN followed by the hash sign (#) once prompted.
- Listen to the prompt for instructions or press One (1) to listen to your messages.