What is a good size for a wedding album?
The most popular wedding album sizes start at 8 x 8 inches—a square format—to 14 x 11 inches, which is a landscape design. Zola’s wedding album tool offers all the most popular sizes in a range of materials, colors, and page counts.
Is it worth getting a wedding photo album?
Wedding albums ensure and protect that your images will withstand the test of time. Even if a USB flash drive doesn’t exist in 15 years, your album will. Even if your hard drive crashes or your computer is stolen, you will still have the highlights of your wedding day preserved.
Which type of wedding album is best?
Here, some of the best wedding photo albums out there for all tastes and preferences, plus more helpful tips on how to create one.
- Arcoalbum Wedding Album.
- Artifact Uprising Wedding Layflat Photo Album.
- Shutterfly Wedding Photo Books.
- Mixbook Photo Co.
- Zola Wedding Album.
- Snapfish Hardcover Photo Book.
Which is the best album for wedding?
Our top picks
- Best Overall Wedding Album: Artifact Uprising Signature Layflat Photo Album.
- Best Value Wedding Album: Shutterfly Wedding Photo Book.
- Wedding Album With Most Digital Design Options: Mixbook Wedding Photo Book.
- Best Leather Wedding Album: Mpix Signature Photo Album.
Which photo sheet is best for wedding album?
How to Choose the Best Paper for Your Photo Books
- Luster Paper. Luster is our most popular choice.
- High Gloss. High gloss has a very bright and distinctive look.
- Silk. The newest addition to the lineup is silk.
- Linen. Much like the silk paper, this offers a classic look with a slightly larger texture.
- Deep Matte.
What are the different types of wedding albums?
Wedding photo album types
- Matted Albums. Matted wedding photo albums are the most traditional and formal style of wedding album.
- Flush Mount Albums. Flush mount wedding photo albums are considered a more contemporary choice than matted albums.
- Parent or Gift Albums.