How to LIC login?
- a. If already registered on LIC Portal: Click on e-Services, login with your user-id and password.
- b. If not registered on LIC Portal: Visit www.licindia.in, click on the tab “new User”, select your own user-id and password and provide all the necessary information.
How can I get LIC premium receipt?
In case you have misplaced your LIC premium receipt, you can log on to the LIC online customer portal with your user credentials and download it by selecting the policy number under the ‘LIC premium paid certificate’ service feature.
How to do LIC payment online?
You can do so by either visiting the LIC website or by downloading LIC India’s app. To pay premiums through the insurer’s website, visit www.licindia.in and click on ‘Pay Premium online’ from the ‘Online Services portal’. Here you will get two options: a) Pay Direct (Without login) and b) Through customer portal.
How can I get my LIC user ID and password?
Visit the official website of LIC and click on ‘Forgot User ID’ link. You will then have to provide details such as the policy number, premium amount payable, date of birth, and then verify the captcha given. Click on ‘Submit’. You will be able to retrieve your user ID.
How can I get my LIC annual statement online?
What to do if you do not hold the receipt?
- Go to your LIC login page in the URL – https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login.
- Enter your Username and password and Date of Birth. It will take you to your account home page.
- Click on Basic Services menu, you will be able to see the Policy Premium Paid Statement Menu.
Can we pay LIC premium online?
Online Payment Gateway is LIC’s initiative to provide you with on demand service within a few clicks! You can now have many of the functionalities that were available only at a branch office, online at your fingertips.
How can I register my mobile number in LIC?
How To Update/Register Mobile Number And Email For LIC Policy Online?
- Online registration. Go to the link www.licindia.in/Customer-Services/Help-Us-To-Serve-You-Better.
- Call Customer Care. You can call LIC’s helpline on 022-68276827.
How can I download LIC slip?
To download the LIC premium payment receipt online, you need to be a registered user of LIC’s e-Services. Visit LIC Homepage and click on the link called LIC e-Services that is available on “Online Services”. Click on the tab “Registered User”.
How can I download LIC premium paid statement for the whole year?
Visit the LIC website and click the ‘online services’ menu. Visit the ‘LIC e-services portal’ from this service menu. Click on the registered user menu and the user will be redirected to the login screen. Enter the username and the password along with the date of birth.
Can I pay LIC through Google Pay?
Login to Google Pay (G Pay) mobile app and pay your LIC premium within 3 steps to avoid the rush for payment of insurance premium at online counters or bill pay portal on registration, Just link your Life Insurance Corporation of India policy number to Google Pay and complete your payment at any time…