How do you reset a Master Lock M175?
How to reset the combination on your Master Lock M175 Combination…
- Enter the combination and pull the shackle to open.
- Turn Shackle 90° to position 1.
- Push shackle in to lock until it clicks.
- Turn shackle another 90° to position 2.
- Set dials at black indicator line to desired combination.
- Pull shackle up.
How do you unlock a master lock if you forgot the combination?
Submit a Lost Combination Form
- Find your lock’s serial number.
- Print out the Lost Combination Form (PDF).
- Have the form notarized by a Notary Public to prove you are the owner of the lock. You can include up to 6 combinations on one notarized form.
- Submit your form to: Master Lock Warehouse. 24 North Free Port Drive.
How to reset a Master Lock 175?
Locate ‘reset’ tool on back of package. Insert tool in side of lock.
How to change the combination on a 175 Master Lock?
Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security
How to unlock a Master Lock?
How to reset combination Master Lock?
How to reset a combination lock 4 digit master lock. Turn the reset tool so that the master logo is facing you. Insert the reset tool into the shackle hole. Turn the shackle 90° so that the notch on the shackle is aligned with the notch on the lock body. Hold down the shackle and set your own combination by turning dials. Can you reset a master lock?