How do you cite HUD in APA?
References: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. (2020). National comprehensive housing market analysis.
How do you create references in APA Style?
The basics. APA in-text citations include the author’s last name, publication date, and, if relevant, a locator such as a page number or timestamp. For example, (Smith, 2021, p. 170). See it as a shorter version of the entry in the reference list.
What referencing style does the University of Huddersfield use?
The University’s official referencing style is APA 7th. Some departments may use varying rules, so please check your module handbook.
How do you cite the HUD gov?
Cite This Item
- Chicago citation style: United States. U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development HUD . United States, 1997.
- APA citation style: United States. (1997) U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development HUD .
- MLA citation style: United States. U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development HUD .
How do you cite a government agency in APA?
- Treat a government document as a book, report, or brochure.
- If a person is named on the title page, use her or him as author.
- If no person is named, use the government agency, department, or branch as a group author.
- Give the name of the group author exactly as it appears on the title page.
How do you cite a government website with no author in APA 7th edition?
How do you cite a website in APA 7th edition no author? When you have a website in APA 7 with no author, you use the title, date, publisher, and URL. There is no period after the URL in the citation. Additionally, a website title is in italics.
How do you make an APA reference page on Google Docs?
Open a document in Google Docs and click Tools. Citations. In the sidebar, select your formatting style from MLA, APA, or Chicago Author-Date.
How do I cite NHS website in APA?
Author/editor, initials. (Year) Title. Available at: URL (Accessed: date). National Health Service (2012) Check your symptoms.