How do I register with Nigeria export promotion Council?
- Certificate of Incorporation (issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Current Certified True Copy of From CAC 1.1 – “section C” (Particulars of Directors). This is formerly known as: Form C07 or Form CAC 7.
How much does it cost to register with Nigeria export promotion Council?
Fees & charges
- New certificate registration – N13,500.
- Expired certificate renewal – N7,500.
- Late certificate renewal (after Three months of expiry) – N12,500.
- Lost / mutilated certificate – N12,500.
What are the activities of Nigerian Export Promotion Council?
Functions Of The Nigerian Export Promotion Council:
- Provides Exportable Products’ List.
- Provides Technical Support To Exporters.
- Organizes Exhibitions Fair.
- Brings Together Exporters.
- Provides Information On Products.
- Provides Grants And Incentives:
- Simplifies Export Procedures.
- Undertakes Studies And Research Work.
What is the meaning of NEPC?
The Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) is the Federal Government of Nigeria’s apex institution for the promotion, development and diversification of exports.
What is the role of export promotion councils?
Role of Export Promotion Councils (EPCs) The primary role and function of EPCs is to showcase India as the preferred destination for export of high-quality products and services. To achieve this, the EPCs represent India and its exporters in the international markets and promote the products through various means.
What are the disadvantages of export promotion?
Disadvantages of exporting
- Supply chain disruptions.
- High up-front costs.
- Export licenses and documentation.
- Product adaptation.
- Political disruptions.
- Cultural hurdles.
- Exchange rate fluctuations.
- Multi-currency payments.
How many types of export promotion council are there?
Presently, there are fourteen Export Promotion Councils under the administrative control of the Department of Commerce.
How do I get FDA certification?
To get FDA approval, drug manufacturers must conduct lab, animal, and human clinical testing and submit their data to FDA. FDA will then review the data and may approve the drug if the agency determines that the benefits of the drug outweigh the risks for the intended use.
What are the roles of Export Promotion Council?
How do I apply for AEPC?
How to Register
- Application form- can be downloaded from this site.
- A self certified copy of the IEC issued by the licensing authority (DGFT) concerned.
- An Undertaking on non-judicial stamp paper duly notarized.
- A self attested Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association /Partnership deed/Certificate of.
How do I join an EPC?
An exporter can be registered with the EPC by making an application to become a member of the appropriate EPC. On being accepted, the exporter will be issued a registration cum membership certificate which would be valid for a period of five years.