How do I organize my cookbook sections?
Here’s the breakdown:
- Binder 1: Main Dish, Salad, Soup/Stew.
- Binder 2: Cookies, Cakes, Pies, Bars/Brownies, Candy, Other Desserts.
- Binder 3: Yeast Breads, Quick Breads, Breakfast. Binder 4: Appetizers, Drinks, Side Dishes, Sauces, Vegetables.
How do I organize my home cookbook?
When it comes to organizing your recipes, it’s best to break it down into a few simple steps:
- Gather all of your recipes.
- Group recipes based on format.
- Declutter your recipe collection.
- Choose a method for organizing your recipes.
- Categorize your recipes.
- Determine the best organization system.
How do you make a spiral bound cookbook?
How to Make a Cookbook
- Start Your Book. Choose from hard back or spiral bound books. Professionally made, just like in a bookstore.
- Add Recipes and Photos. Use our web designer to make your book.
- Customize Each Page of Your Book. Personalize your cover page, add a dedication.
- Publish And Order.
What is the best size for a cookbook?
A nice, medium trim size for a cookbook is 7.5 x 9.25 inches. (Check to make sure your printer offers this as a standard size—most do, but not all.) Books of this size are comfortable to hold and allow for generous margins and enough space to add photos.
How do you declutter a cookbook?
Here are some tips for how you can both declutter your cookbook collection and hold on to the recipes you use or love.
- Tear out the pages you like.
- Take pictures or scan the pages you like.
- Let go of books you don’t use.
- Don’t be bullied by your cookbooks.
What’s on the back of my cookbook divider?
The back of each standard cookbook divider is filled with useful cooking information. Our standard divider backups include the following: As an upgrade, we can also print anything you’d like on the back of your dividers. Call us at 1.800.227.7282.
Can I use my own recipe dividers or design my own?
Use our matching recipe dividers or design your own! Standard recipe dividers are designed to match our wide selection of cover designs at no extra charge. You can also choose one of our customizable divider sets, an upgrade that allows you to showcase your own photos.
What are the different categories in a recipe divider?
Standard Recipe Divider Categories 1 Appetizers, Beverages 2 Soups, Salads 3 Vegetables 4 Main Dishes 5 Breads, Rolls 6 Desserts 7 Miscellaneous
What is the Great Family Cookbook project?
Bill Rice is founder and Co-Publisher of the Great Family Cookbook Project, a website that helps families and individuals collect and share food memories through customized printed cookbooks filled with treasured recipes. Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest! l