How do I get the header to show in subreport?
To create a Page Header in Subreport, follow the steps:
- In the Subreport, create a formula: @SamplePageHeader (name of formula)
- Go to the Insert menu.
- Click Group.
- Select the @SamplePageHeader formula from Common tab.
- Check the ‘Repeat Group Header on Each Page’ from Options tab.
- Click ‘OK’.
How do I add a subreport to the footer in Rdlc?
- Add a rectangle before the subreport and set a page break in rectangle with “page break after” property.
- In the “PageName” property of rectangle set the name of the report.
- In your footer set the value of text box with a conditional expression =IIF(Globals!
How do I add a header section in Crystal Report?
- In Crystal Reports, open your report.
- Create a new formula, called: New Header, and enter the following code:
- Save and close the formula.
- Under the menu “Insert”, select “Group…”
- In “Insert Group”, select in the first drop-down list the formula: “New Header”, and click “OK”
How do I edit a report header in Crystal Reports?
To access the Format Editor, select the text that you want to edit, right-click and select Font. Used to align objects in the report. Click on the ruler to create a tab mark….How to edit a report in the Crystal Reports Designer.
|Report header||Any data in the report header will display at the beginning of the report, e.g. Report title.|
How do you add sections to a report?
To insert a section in any of the report section, select the section → Right click and Insert. You can use Hide and move option to hide a section or to move the section up and down. Size option allows you to adjust the height of the section. If an element is longer than one page then it prints across multiple pages.