How do I fix Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage in Vista?
Reset Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer, and then on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
- In the Internet Explorer Default Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- Click Close, and then click OK two times.
Why is Internet Explorer not showing pictures?
In the Internet Options window, click the Advanced tab. In the Settings under Multimedia, make sure the Show Pictures checkbox is checked ✓. Click Apply, then OK. Close and reopen Internet Explorer.
Why does my computer not show images?
If your computer is on, try rebooting it, and see if the problem persists. Press the menu button on your display to make sure it’s on the correct input, as well. (Most should auto-detect the correct input, but it never hurts to double-check.) Also make sure your brightness is turned up.
What causes this site can’t be reached?
Your computer keeps a local cache (copy) of the DNS address that you use often. New addresses are requested from your DNS provider (often your ISP). Your local cache may have an outdated address which causes the “this site cannot be reached” error.
How do I fix my browser settings?
Reset Chrome settings to default
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings. Advanced. On Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Click Reset settings Restore settings to their original defaults. Reset settings. On Windows: Click Reset and cleanup Reset settings to their original defaults. Reset settings.
How do I manually reset my browser settings?
How to reset web browsers to default settings on Windows
- Click the Menu button ⋮, then choose Settings.
- On the left side, click Advanced, then choose Reset and clean up.
- Under Reset and clean up, select Reset settings to their original defaults.
- Click Reset settings to confirm.
Why are images not showing in folder?
Click on Options, then select Change folder and search options. 3. Click on View tab. UnderFiles and Folders, make sure to uncheck the box for Always show icons, never thumbnails.