How do I connect my Polycom phone to my network?
Connect Your Polycom Phone
- Locate the LAN and PC ethernet ports on the bottom of the phone.
- Connect the ethernet cable for your network into the LAN port.
- Connect an ethernet cable from your computer or laptop dock/port replicator to PC port, if applicable.
- Complete the setup process:
How do I connect my Polycom VVX 300?
Manual Provisioning Setup of the Polycom VVX 300/310
- Press the Home button.
- Select the Settings menu.
- Select option 2 – Advanced.
- Enter the default password “456”
- Select option 1 – Administration Settings.
- Select option 1 – Network Configuration.
- Select Provisioning Server.
- Set Server Type to: HTTP.
How do I connect my Polycom VVX 400?
In order to configure your Polycom device, follow the steps below: Attach a LAN/Ethernet cable to the phone and retrieve the IP address from the phone by pressing the HOME button and navigating to: Home > Settings > Status > Platform > Phone. Open a web browser on your computer and enter the IP address.
Can Polycom connect to WIFI?
Polycom phones with USB ports which have been set up via Assisted Provisioning can be connected to a wireless network by using the OBiWifi5G wireless adapter.
How do I make my Polycom phone wireless?
Enable wireless connectivity
- Plug the the OBiWifi USB adapter to the USB port of the phone.
- Select Start.
- Select Wi-Fi > On.
- Select Yes to reboot the phone. Wi-fi is enabled after the phone reboots.
Is Polycom a VOIP?
The new Polycom phones use Voice over IP (a.k.a. VOIP) technology to make calls instead of standard phone lines.
What is a blind transfer Polycom?
A cold or blind transfer allows you to transfer calls directly to another line without speaking with the other party first. 1. While on an active call, press and hold the Transfer or Trans key—this will place the call on hold. 2. Enter the extension number or phone number, to where you want to transfer the call.
Can a Polycom phone connect to WiFi?
How do I connect my Polycom VVX 250 to WiFi?
Enable Wireless Network Connectivity
- Insert the Polycom Wi-Fi wireless network adapter into the USB port of your VVX phone.
- Go to Settings > Basic > Wi-Fi.
- Select Wi-Fi, then select On.
- Select Yes to reboot the phone.
When did Polycom and Plantronics merger?
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., March 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) and Polycom today announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which Plantronics will acquire Polycom in a cash and stock transaction valued at $2.0 billion enterprise value.