How do I configure my WiFi?
Configure your router
- Using your web browser, enter the router’s default IP address into the address bar, then press Enter.
- The router’s sign-in page will appear.
- Your router’s settings page will appear.
- Locate and select the Network Password setting, and choose an Encryption option.
- Enter your desired password.
Where is the WIFI password on Binatone router?
1. Binatone DT850W Router login and password
- To login to Binatone DT850W Router, Open your web browser and type the default IP Address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- The default username for your Binatone DT850W router is admin and the default password is password.
How can I make my BSNL broadband faster?
How to change BSNL APN settings to increase BSNL internet speed
- Open mobile Settings app.
- Click on ‘Network & Internet’ and find ‘Mobile network’ menu.
- Now go to ‘APN’ (Access Point Names) menu.
- Click on create new APN.
- Below is the BSNL network APN setting.
How do I reset my Binatone WIFI password?
1. Binatone DT850W Router login and password. And no need to get your breathing rates high in case you have changed the username / password of Binatone DT850W and forgot them, as you can just reset the Binatone DT850W router by press-and-hold the reset button with a clip for about 15 seconds.
How do I change my Binatone dt920w WIFI password?
Go to the address: http://192.168.0.1/ From your left hand side, go to “System Tool”. Click on “Password”. Now give your old username and password and then give your new username and password.
How do I open ports on my Binatone router?
Enable port forwarding for the Binatone DT910W
- 1 Log into your router (default IP: 192.168.1.1)
- 2 Enter the username and password (default IP: 192.168.1.1 – default username: admin/password: password)
- 3 Click on “Advanced” tab.
- 4 Click on “NAT”on the left.
- 5 Then click “Virtual Servers”
Is it possible to use Binatone dt-850w Airtel WiFi router with BSNL?
It is a 4 Port Wireless ADSL2+ Router with 150 Mbps speed. It is possible to use Binatone DT-850W Airtel Wifi Router with BSNL or MTNL or other Broadband connections. I ended up in the same situation when I bought the router from my friend who was leaving the city.
How to configure PVC name in BSNL modem?
It will ask for login details. By default, login details for BSNL modem is the same for all users. Username & Password are set to admin. In the left pane, click on Internet Connection under Configuration Tab. Once done, click on Add button as below. Use PVC Name as per your choice.
How to set up GPRS on BSNL 53733?
Follow the steps below: 1 Go to your message box menu and start a conversation. 2 Type GPRS and send it to 53733 from your BSNL number. 3 You will soon receive a message with the GPRS settings, and you can save these settings.
What is BSNL Internet service?
Being India’s No.1 Internet service provider, BSNL has more than 17 lakh subscribers, facilitating net services throughout India except in New Delhi and Mumbai. In case you are a BSNL user and facing a problem in connecting the internet to your phone, we are here at your rescue!